Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Summer 2015

I had a fun summer with my friends and family.  Most days I was home with my kids, playing in the backyard and taking walks around the neighborhood.  We also went to the zoo and read a lot of fun books like Should I Share My Ice Cream? by Mo Willems.  We love Gerald and Piggie!  In July we took a road trip to Santa Cruz and stayed with some friends for a few days.  On the way down we visited the southern Oregon coast and the Redwood forest.  We were amazed by all of the beauty.  Santa Cruz was really fun.  We hung out with friends, went on rides at the boardwalk, and played on the beach.  On the way back to Oregon we went to Crater Lake.  My boys thought that Wizard Island was so cool!  I had a great summer and I can't wait to hear all about my new kindergartener's summers next week!  














No comments:

Post a Comment